Restyle: Project 1

I know you've really been trying not to pee your bloomers with anticipation of our dresser project( you really shouldn't drink so much tea) so I decided it was time to release it (pun intended). 

Dresser found on the street for free. Re-used Anthropologie drawer pulls to replace the ugly wooden ones.

Painted with the slate gray color thats on one of our walls.( looks blue cause of the wood stain) 

drying...

 After fixing drawers and before drawer pulls.
 anthro drawer pulls!

Tada! Yea I need a better after pic but this will do for now.



2 comments:

Holly said...

I love all of the anthropology knobs you have collected! That makes me happy :)

Johanna said...

And I bet those drawers are already full with your clothes. You should just get a crate for Mikert's clothes and stick them on the patio.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...