Wish List and Happiness

The weather was gross today.. and a follow up of yesterday's particularly special time, so I decided to share some things that make me happy... and may or may not be on my wish list. Feel free to add them to yours as well. xo
From etsy somewhere...
Story of my life..
anthropologie candles: also available on amazon for much cheaper
you know how much I love christmas... especially feathers with Christmas.. maybe you can check off your feathers to-do with this?


Such a CUTE tree skirt! If we had a real tree I would make it one of these!


Maybe I'll make one anyway..

1 comment:

Johanna said...

All of these things are fantastic - add them to my xmas list too!! Those living room chairs make me want to find a Santa's lap to sit on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...