Once upon a Christmas time..


 We took a trip to Florida wondering what Christmas might mean..


 Couldn't find it in food so I had some juice that was green..



Christmas #1 had 9 different trees, even one by the pool


 I decided to go for a ride, in light of the yule



Christmas #2 had its own balcony with a beach and a view



Christmas #3 had so many desserts that I didn't know what to do..



So I stayed up sewing while Mikert slept at my feet..



I made this necklace, isnt it neat?

Christmas day we spent on the road again my dear,

 Finally made it back only to find that Thomas Kinkade had been here

Christmas # 4 We all held our breath to see if Jay would show..


He did! It was a Christmas miracle!   


We celebrated with much rejoicing, prezzies, and a bow


Christmas #5 was spent watching a movie starring JTT.




We ended the day with a trip to the town center tree


Prezzies big and prezzies small 


 Here are some favorites from them all



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...